Highly Maneuverable + Easily Serviceable = Extremely Dependable
A properly trained mechanic can completely customize parameters to the operator’s preferences such as acceleration rate, deceleration rate, maximum speed (separate forward and reverse).
NUMBERS DON'T LIE
- Engineered for extreme environments, the C40 series is equipped with a two stage air filter system that removes 98% of incoming dust and debris before it enters the filter media.
- The CLARK designed drive axle incorporates spiral bevel and helical gear sets which provide quiet, dependable operation. This proven design has over 20million field hours in heavy duty applications.
100% AC SYSTEM
(on most electric models)
FEWER PARTS & MINIMUM WEAR = LESS DOWNTIME & COSTS= HIGHER ROI
- Enclosed & brushless motors
- Thermal & stall protection
- Smart lift lock out
- Suitable for wet applications
- Motors are dual/powered reversing for tight turns
ONE MOTOR FOR BOTH STEERING
- No brushes to change or commutator to turn...
EVER HEAVY DUTY, HIGH TORQUE DRIVE MOTORS
- Produces twice the draw bar pull of some competitors
- Climb grades previously limited to IC trucks
- Optional battery compartment sizes available
Maximum Visibility + Minimum Fatigue = Ultimate Safety & Maximum productivity
Nested upright rails provide positive rail interlock and a narrow profile to maximize the vision window. The overhead guard safety bars run parallel to the operator’s line of sight resulting in a clear, unobstructed view.
UPRIGHT AND CARRIAGE
I-Beam Style Upright
- Rails are designed to be 55% stronger than conventional fl at faced rails.
- Better resistance to side to side deflection.
- Promotes longer life and improved stability with elevated loads.
Hydraulic Cushioning Valves
- Silent staging reduces shock and vibration
Shimmable, Sealed & Canted Load Rollers
- Carriage has SIX load rollers & FOUR side thrust rollers
- Maximizes load distribution and reduces free play
- Roller kingpin bearings are tapered and greasable to exclude dirt and extend service life.
- Linkage pivot pins are double shear design to withstand impact without loosening or breaking.
ONE PIECE FRAME
- Heavy duty, welded and formed steel plate design helps protect from impact damage and extends the life of the truck.
- Integral hydraulic sump provides cooling for hydraulics
CLARK Fully Adjustable Safety Seat
- 2cm vertical travel
- 20o backrest adjustment range
- 15cm fore / aft adjustment
- Contoured for support
- Retractable seat belt
- Standard weight adjustment and full-suspension
Hydraulic Control Levers
- Located and sized for ease of use
Low Cowl Design
- Greatly increases visibility of forks and load
High Pivot Steer Column
- Prevents interfering with operator’s knees
- Adjusts to suit operator & provides easier entry/exit
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE BUILT TO LAST
Initial purchase price of your forklift is only part of your material handling costs. CLARK ensures that your longterm costs of ownership are kept to a minimum. Proven components [axles, uprights, cylinders and carriages] have all met rigid CLARK engineering standards. The benefit to you – CLARK trucks are designed to operate longer and are more cost effective than the competition.
KEEPING UPTIME TO A MAXIMUM
You want your lift truck moving material – not sitting in the shop. CLARK’s experience with building and servicing the industry’s oldest brand of lift trucks is combined with the largest material handling distribution network to ensure just that... your CLARK forklift trucks keep working shift after shift.
DEALER & FACTORY SUPPORT
And that same CLARK dealer network is well equipped to fill all your lift truck related needs including financing, leasing and rental, factory authorized parts and service, up to date training and much more – all while backed by the most extensive technical factor y support in the industry.