8 metric tons
With a capacity of up to 8,000 kg. the CLARK C60/70/75/80 is all the truck you will ever need.
Nested Upright Rails, Overhead Guard Safety Bars (running parallel to operator’s line of sight) and dual primary cylinders with no center cylinder expand the vision window and reduce product damage.
Highly Maneuverable, Easily Serviceable, Broadly Flexible, Extremely Dependable
With the combination of a 67 kw diesel engine, fully automatic 3-speed transmission, wet disc brakes and rugged chassis design, the GEN2 C60-80 provides the exceptional performance, maneuverability and durability in its class that you’ve come to expect from CLARK.
Maximum Visibility + Minimum Fatigue =
Ultimate Safety & Maximum productivity
C60-80 STANDARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
Simple & Error Proof
- Hand operated parking brake activates brakes.
- Transmission disengages when parking brake is set preventing driving against park brake.
WET DISC BRAKES ON ALL C60-80 MODELS
Enclosed & Oil Cooled
- For smooth, quiet operation.
- Reduced maintenance.
Power Assist Design
- Low pedal effort reduces operator fatigue.
- Longer Service Intervals mean less downtime.
THE POWER BEHIND THE PUNCH
Field-Proven GM V6 LPG Engine (4.3L, 69kW)
- Provides smooth, quiet operation.
- Optional LPG tier 4 version complete with 3-way muffler.
Deutz Diesel Engine (3.6L, 55.4kW) - Meets EU Exhaust Emission Standards (Stage IIIB)
- Newly developed engine with high peak torque.
- Low maintenance.
- No downtime with the installed DVERT® Oxidation Catalyst system (DOC).
- The exhaust aftertreatment is done during the operation, which means no truck downtime during the operation.
- Protects your investment in the event of low engine oil pressure, excessive engine coolant or high transmission oil temperatures.
- Engines meet reduced emission and smoke levels.
Turbocharged Iveco Diesel Engine (4.5L, 67kW)
- For non-EU countries with lower diesel engine emission regulations.
- Provides exceptional output and torque.
"BUILT TO LAST®" CHASSIS
- Heavy duty, welded, integral box frame assembly.
- Integral hydraulic & fuel tanks.
- Wrap-around side frame members for rigidity.
- Integral battery & tool box compartments.
OPTIONAL OPERATOR CAB
- Unique overhead guard design maximizes the visibility without obstruction of door pillars.
180° Fold & Lock Doors
- Door recesses within truck frame when locked open.
RUGGED UPRIGHT AND CARRIAGE
- Lift cylinders, chains & hoses are all mounted within the rail profile.
Hydraulic Cushioning Valves
- Silent staging reduces shock & vibration.
Shimmable, Sealed & Canted Load Rollers
- Carriage has 8 rail rollers & 4 side thrust rollers.
- Maximize load distribution & reduce free play.
"SMART SHIFT" TRANSMISSION
- 3-Speed Powershift Transmission is standard on LPG & Diesel models.
- Operator friendly, automatic upshifting and downshifting.
Modulated Shift Protection
- Smooth engagement, cushioned shifting.
- No adjustments required.
- Robust components for longer life.
- With Left Brake Pedal operation allows for precisely controlled travel speeds during high speed lifting.
Fully Adjustable, Full Suspension Seat
- 6 cm Vertical Travel
- 20° Backrest Adjustment Range
- 15 cm fore / aft adjustment
- Molded for support
- Retractable Seat Belt
Thick Molded Floor Mat
- Reduces vibration and noise level.
- Improves operator comfort.
- Headlights, Brake & Taillights and Turn Signals are mounted high to prevent damage.
Tilt Steering Column
- Adjusts to suit operator & easier entry/exit.
Hood Mounted Hydraulic Controls
- Located and sized for ease of use.
- Wide range of upright options
- Double auxiliary valve
- Double hose adaptation
- Integral sideshifters
- Integral fork positioners
- Fork options
- Strobe lights
- Full comfort operator cab
- Air conditioner
- Solid pneumatic tires
- Horizontal exhaust on Diesel
- Varius seat option