(.pdf) data sheet/brochure
Highly Maneuverable, Easily Serviceable, Broadly Flexible, Extremely Dependable
The CGC40/70-series proudly adds to CLARK’s unique history of building the best forklifts with evolutionary steps in ergonomics, power, safety, durability, and performance. These models, designed for distribution, manufacturing and warehousing of all types, are suited for the toughest applications.
With a capacity of up to 15,500 lbs. the CLARK CGC 40/50/55/60/70 gets the job done.
Nested upright rails provide positive rail interlock and a narrow “column” to maximize the vision window. The overhead guard safety bars run parallel to the operator’s line of sight resulting in a clear, unobstructed view.
Maximum Visibility + Minimum Fatigue =
Ultimate Safety & Maximum productivity
CGC STANDARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
Simple & Error Proof
- Brakes are applied with a hydraulic servo-type power brake valve.
- Transmission disengages when parking brake is set preventing driving against brakes.
- Maximum Horsepower
Uses a load-sensing flow control valve for steering to reduce horsepower loss and heat buildup.
- Optimum Performance Of Attachments
The main hydraulic valve incorporates adjustable flow controls for tilt and auxiliary functions.
- Sectional Design
Allows for easy addition of extra functions and simplifies service.
- Upright Mounted Load Lowering Valve
Controlled lowering independent of engine speed.
THE POWER BEHIND THE PUNCH
Field-Proven 4.3 L V-6 GM LPG Engine
- Built for Smooth & Quiet Operation.
- Hardened exhaust and intake valves provide long life.
- Protects your investment in the event of excessive engine coolant temperature, high transmission oil temperature or low engine oil pressure.
Keeping Uptime To A Maximum
- System can be simply diagnosed using automotivestyle
- malfunction light and fault codes.
No Tools Required
- In less than 30 seconds you have access to the engine.
- Engines meet reduced emission and smoke levels.
- Heavy duty, welded, and formed steel plate design protects from impact damage and extends the life of the truck.
- Tilt cylinders anchored with heavy frame structure.
- Linkage pivot pins have a “double shear” design to withstand impact without loosening or breaking.
Simple Axle Design
- Double-ended cylinder provides steering force.
RUGGED UPRIGHT AND CARRIAGE
- Nested I-Channel allows space for cylinders, hoses and chains.
Hydraulic Cushioning Valves
- Silent Staging Reduces Shock & Vibration.
Shimmable, Sealed & Canted Load Rollers
- Carriage has 6 load rollers.
- Maximize Load Distribution & Reduce Free Play.
Integral Axle And Transmission
- No exposed seals or driveshafts to wear or collect debris.
Modulated Shift Protection
- Smooth Engagement, Cushioned Shifting.
- Allows both axle and transmission lube to be cooled with the transmission cooling system.
- Torque convertor, clutches and axle gearing extend life and minimizes service requirements.
- with Left Brake Pedal operation allows for precisely controlled travel speeds during high speed lifting.
Fully Adjustable, Full Suspension Seat
- 2.4” Vertical Travel • 20° Backrest Adjustment Range
- 6” fore / aft adjustment • Contoured for support
- Non-Cinching, Retractable Seat Belt
Thick Molded Floor Mat
- Reduces vibration and noise level.
- Improves operator comfort.
Tilt Steering Column
- Adjusts to Suit Operator & Easier Entry/Exit.
- Electronic directional controls minimize fatigue.
Largest Operator Compartment in the Industry